Pages

Sunday 15 March 2009

I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS, ARE YOU JEALOUS?

My friends really are brilliant. Although they're strewn all over Australia and across the world, they always manage to be there when I need them. Whether they're on the end of a phone, sharing a bottle of vino with me, setting up a mattress on the floor at very short notice, or driving to collect me from the most excruciatingly embarrassing 'hot guy/brain meltdown' situation of my life, I can always count on them to help ease the burden of my self-imposed crises.

I just wanted to write a quick post to say: I luv youse all.

Now as a diversion from that uncharacteristic display of (virtual) affection, here's a completely unrelated photo to make the post look pretty:


It's sunny Bris Vegas in November. Luverly.


1 comment:

Scientific Illustrators said...

What a luverly blog! I miss Jarandahs! Although they do remind me of exam time.