Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2007

YES, I'M STILL HERE

Thanks to those of you who have written to me, worried about my welfare after three weeks with no witty and intelligent myspace posts by yours truly. I haven't been kidnapped by the ever-present internet-stalking weirdo loonies, and I haven't been off having exciting adventures with the Doctor in his giant TARDIS (do you like my new photo by the way? I decided to tell the whole world what a Doctor Who-loving nerdy-pants I really am).

I've been having internet iss-ues. Don't have it at home, can't access fun parts of it at work, and have been too busy experiencing extra-curricular activites to find time to sit in an internet cafe and write about them. Now it's 10pm, I have the day off work tomorrow, and I'm sitting in an internet cafe with a can of Coke to keep me awake, listening to Jay and the Doctor on Triple J breakfast. Let me tell you what I've been up to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been up to the same old thing, in the same old place, with the same old people.

But it's all good - save save save save save.