Pages

Sunday 1 April 2007

AAAH! I'VE BEEN UNMASKED!

Just found out my little sister has a profile page on another networking website and has posted photos of me on there. Holy bagoley, here I am trying to be all mysterious and non-cyber-stalkable when my little sis has posted a photo of me busting out some drunken dance moves in her lounge room with a bottle of beer in my hand.


I suppose it's not such a big deal, given that most of her friends looking at the website have first-hand experience of seeing me embarrassing myself in a semi-inebriated state. And considering last weekend involved a 12-hour drinking marathon culminating with dancing on a floating disco boat until 3am, my London friends are also under no illusions that I'm either sophisticated or graceful.

Oooh, I have a hazy memory of a certain someone with a flash camera phone taking photos on the disco boat. I'll have to hatch an evil plan to steal her phone and delete them. Deary me, when will I ever learn??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mwahahahahahhahahaahhaha!