Pages

Thursday 1 March 2007

MY UMBRELLA BROKE :-(

It was sooo windy, the umbrella kept flipping inside out and now one of its spokes is bent (are they even called spokes?). It felt like that scene in Mary Poppins when the nannies fly away up the street with their umbrellas and skirts flapping wildly, while Mary Poppins floats serenely across the London skyline. I'm revealing myself as quite the Disney movie addict aren't I?? Mary Poppins is showing at a theatre in the West End , I wonder if I can drag anyone along to see it with me?


I also wouldn't mind seeing Equus, the Peter Schaffer play where Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has some weird issue with horses and also has a nudie scene. Apparently he's quite good in it, and given that I think his acting in the Harry Potter movies is complete rubbish, I'd like to see him in the play and see if the critics are just being nice to him.

With more and more plans on how to spend money I don't really have, I've finally got my act together, stopped dithering about and enjoying myself and started applying for jobs. I have two interviews with recruitment agencies tomorrow, and I have some applications for super-cool arts jobs currently out there circulating in the ether.

Hopefully I'll get something fabulous and exciting, although I'd also be happy with boring and well-paid. Surely not too much to hope for??

No comments: