Pages

Monday 26 March 2007

I THINK I HAD THE PLAGUE

Well, I felt like it was WAY worse than your average cold. I was sick for five days, completely bedridden and miserable for nearly two. During my worst night I was lying awake in bed wearing socks, thermal underwear, flannellette pyjamas, my dressing gown and a beanie, covered in a doona with the central heating on, shivering like crazy. I started to feel a bit better Saturday but was still quite shattered so acted very responsibly and stayed home to rest. By Sunday I'd had enough of being sensible so I went to the pub. That was good.

Have lots more interesting things to write about but I'll save them for next time I make the hike to my friendly neighbourhood internet cafe. I'm starting a new job tomorrow, so I need to try and get to sleep before 1am for a change.

Cheerio!

No comments: